Le chiamate con altri utenti Pc-to-Pc sono free
E’ possibile mettere in attesa una chiamata e farne un chiamata
su un’ altra linea usando fino a 6 linee su un unico telefono.
E’ completamente gratuito nella versione Basic,
ma esite anche la versione Business edition
- Lets you make internet phone calls free direct PC to PC, or PC to phone via a VoIP SIP gateway provider. More information on VoIP here
- Supports up to 6 lines on the one phone with the ability to put calls on hold.
- Works with a headset or in speakerphone mode with just a standard microphone and set of speakers.
- Includes data compression (GSM, uLaw, ALaw, PCM and G726), echo cancellation, noise reduction, comfort noise and more.
- Uses the standard SIP protocol so it can link to a broad range of telephone gateways, SIP systems or other internet phone software. Click here for a list of SIP service providers.
- Can be configured to work behind NATs and Firewalls.
- Supports caller ID display and logging.
- Includes a phone book with quick dial.
- Supports call transfer (Business Edition).
- Lets you record phone calls to wav (Business Edition).
- Allows up to 6 people to join one call using the Call conferencing feature (Business Edition).
- Allows for quicker and easier communication using the Push to talk intercom (Business Edition).
- Includes Do not disturb button (Business Edition).
- Also features more advanced line configuration options with the Express Talk Business Edition softphone.
- Works with our VoIP Virtual PBx to create a LAN based PBx for offices or call centers.
- Used in conjunction with the VRS Call Recording Software, this softphone can record and save phone calls to MP3, wav and more.
- Plays on-hold music to callers on hold. Can also link to the IMS On-Hold Messages Player Software to create professional mixes of music and messages on the fly.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- Pentium 500MHz or above with at least 32MB RAM (128MB for 2000/XP/2003/Vista).
- A sound device that supports full-duplex audio (most modern computers do)
- One of the following:
- Broadband connection strongly preferred (56k dial-up connection can be used, but performance is not guaranteed) **
- (Optional) A VoIP service provider
** for slow dial-up connections the software OfficeIntercom is more suitable.